Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I tried to follow instructions to put the AOL icon on my

Customer Question

I tried to follow instructions to put the AOL icon on my desktop, but I cannot seem to find the items they tell me to use.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was just transferred from Verizon to AOL. I see that soon I will not be able to use the google chrome icon to get into my e-mail, but I see nothing that will let me get to my e-mail any other way.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of--other than I am an old lady trying to grasp computer use.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I'm very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble

.

Is your question, that you want to put AOL on your Desktop, so that you can easily find it again when you want to use it in the future?