Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** ***** Howe and I want to change my email

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** Howe and I want to change my email address. I have had my present email many years and would like to keep it wsbcforhim@aol. I have moved to a new job and would like to create a new email. If it is a available I would like***@******.***
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have changed churches after 42 years wsbcforhim@aol was my private account and in the new church would like my private account to be lvcforhim@aol
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I can help you create a new AOL email address, however, i can NOT do it for you.

We have to WORK together in order to make it happen.

There will be questions i need to ask you during the process of creating your new Email on AOL (*****@******.***) and that particular Email might not be available, so you would need to come up with a different one.

.

They will be treated as 2 seperate accounts, as i am sure you understand this, but they will both belong to YOU.

So, let me know when you woul dlike to get started.

Also, it looks like Scott H. is not available for you, so i have taken over for him.