Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My mx5500 keyboard has stopped working. batteries are good.

Customer Question

my mx5500 keyboard has stopped working. batteries are good. when i press CONNECT button jdispay says cONNECTING for a minute or so then gives up. I have loaded up to date unifying setpoint software which successfully pairs with my mouse. Keyboard also will not work with long mx5500 USB bluetooth receiver
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no, I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Logitech wireless keyboard.

let me know what windows os you have on the computer.