Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have purchased the win7 pro to downgrade from win10.

Customer Question

Hi. I have purchased the win7 pro to downgrade from win10. Everytime I get to the 'Install Updates' screen it gives error code 0x6
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have tried to install from the disk by booting from it trough setup in bios and as well in booting menu 'F12'. Then the screen goes to a stop at 'installing windows'. I tried to do it via the my computer icon and load the cd there but it has the same result. If I don't get the "0x6-error" that is.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Windows 10 is very buggy still, many people are having issues with it, there are even more problems when rolled back back to the previous OS, often times data needs to be backed up and have the system restored.