Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

Yesterday, I left a telephone message and also an email

Customer Question

Yesterday, I left a telephone message and also an email message and never received a response. Carbonite has attempted to install the "Mirror Image" software but was unable to do so because of Microsoft C++ Redistributable that, as told to me, is necessary to install Mirror Image. The error it encountered was coded 997.
Please advise.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hey Clarie, it's asking for the following link, you can download and install it, or i can do it for you.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Let me know if you need help!