Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had a faulty download 10 in Nov. I cannot install a new

Customer Question

I had a faulty download for Windows 10 in Nov. I cannot install a new program, I cannot play a DVD or make a disk file. For all practical purposes Windows 10 has made my computer useless. About a week ago a microsoft agent tried to fix it. He was a foreign speaking person that I couldn't understand half of the time and he cut me off and the phone went dead. My problem never got fixed. What do I do now?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Dean, Windows 10 has been a real problem, especially for those upgrading. Windows 10 is not going to be viable until SP1 is out in about 9 months, you may be looking at a system restore, i do not advise anyone to be using windows 10 right now. Let me know if you would like me to remotely connect and see what i can do.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I never received any information from you nor anything that could fix my computer, it has missing files that did not download. I know what is wrong but I do not know how to get it fixed. Only Microsoft can fix the problem. I hope you do not plan on charging me when I did not receive any services.
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

You never responded to a request for remote assistance Dean, I don't know what path to take unless I am on your system.