Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I play pogo,a game called world class sotilary but it won.t

Customer Question

I play pogo,a game called world class sotilary but it won.t come in it said I need to get cripes off I have try everything but still won.t left in to play I have contact pogp and micsroft but they say it is a pogo some one problem help Dorothy fleischmann***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows / websites for now.
  2. Open Control Panel. (If needed, type control panel at Start screen mode; or press at same time two keys Windows and R on keyboard, then type control then click OK
  3. Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options.
  4. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
  5. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  7. Click on Close.
  8. Then open Internet Explorer, and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please download and install the Google Chrome program at the website below:

http://www.chrome.com/

, then close Internet Explorer

, then in the Google Chrome, select "no, thanks" when prompted to sign in google account

, then use the Internet / go to websites in Chrome program and see if it works fine in the Chrome program.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If needed, another good internet browser program you can try the pogo.com website on is Firefox:

http://www.firefox.com/

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. If needed, I can connect remotely to your computer, and fix this issue directly for you. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.