Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I performed a sys-restore and now my PC will not connect to

Customer Question

I performed a sys-restore and now my PC will not connect to wireless. I have the Wireless USB plugged but no connection. That is my Windows 7 PC with the problem.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did a restore because my screen was frozen, I recall during the process it had something about downloading to (F) but I did not quite understand that part so I cancelled and continued with the sys-restore. Now everything is up, I lost files (but that is OK) the thing that worries me is I cannot connect to my wireless. Is this enough info?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

May I know what happens when you try to connect to the wireless network? Do you get an error message while connecting or something else happens?

Thanks,