Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Gateway computer.. Windows Vista. Goggle Chrome is

Customer Question

i have a Gateway computer.. Windows Vista. Goggle Chrome is going to stop supporting Windows Vista. All my information (banks, ect) and all my pictures are on picassa. What do I do. Are updates available
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Google announced the end of Chrome’s support for Windows XP, as well as Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8, since these platforms are no longer actively supported by Microsoft and Apple. Starting April 2016, Chrome will continue to function on these platforms but will no longer receive updates and security fixes.

However, you can access Picasa without any issues using Firefox and Internet explorer. I would suggest you download and install Mozilla Firefox.

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N