Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When you cleaned my computer recently you removed the

Customer Question

when you cleaned my computer recently you removed the software on connecting to my printer HPENVY4500 series would like to use my printer, can you re install it
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanwer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, please download Teamviewer from : www.teamviewer.com once you download and installit it please run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.

Imporant : Do not close teamviewer

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

are you there, do you still need help please?