Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't load my movie in the pinnacle studio 15
, it

Customer Question

i can't load my movie in the pinnacle studio 15
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it say i need to activate mpeg-4 encoding and decoding
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no for now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im assuming you have a full paid version of pinnacle,and you arent using a trial or pirated version.

With that being said, this error usually represents and error with your licensing file. If you would like, I can connect to your computer from here and resolve the issue personally, on screen. This can be accomplished via a secure remote connection.

If you would like to try a secure remote session, please accept the offer I have sent you and we will continue.

If you would prefer written support, please respond and let me know what version of windows you have and we will get started.

Dustin S.