Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have corel video studio x4 and it won't open, but opened a

Customer Question

i have corel video studio x4 and it won't open, but opened a while back on the same computer
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i click on it and a loading circle comes up by cursor but nothing opens...
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i uninstalled it and reinstalled it already and it still does it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows or mac your using? And when this problem started?

Thank you