Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** ***** Rubin. I have received two notices

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Rubin. I have received two notices from Norton telling me that my Norton Antivirus protection expires on a certain date and will be automatically renewed. Once notice is for Product Serial Number KYQPYBX8P9QG for automatic renewal on February 19,2016. The second notice is for Product Serial Number W8QJVMVVX98CH for automatic renewal on March 17, 2016. I haven't the slightest recollection what these two renewal relate to, and I am concerned about them Can you help find out what is happening?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All I know I s that I have received separate emails from Norton telling me that my Norton Antivirus protection relating to the 2 Product Serial Numbers expires on February 19, 2016 and March 17, 2016 respectively and that my Online Protection will be renewed automatically by separate charges to my credit card. I need to know what I have that is being protected.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you must have purchased Norton two times with two different licence key however you can close one if you do not want to continue with the second licence. Do you use Norton on one computer or you use it on a second computer too.