Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have Dragon 13 Naturally Speaking Premium and needed to

Customer Question

I have Dragon 13 Naturally Speaking Premium and needed to reload but do not know how to find my serial number. Can you tell me where to find on the DVD
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try one of these solutions :

Solution 1 :

1. Open the Dragon NaturallySpeaking software.
  2. Click “Help” on the Dragon menu bar and click “About NaturallySpeaking…”
  3. The window that opens will contain details of Dragon NaturallySpeaking including your serial number.

Solution 2 :

1. Navigate to the folder where Dragon is installed which is usually one of the following:
    • C:\Program Files\Nuance\NaturallySpeaking13
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\NaturallySpeaking13
  2. Open the Ereg folder.
  3. Open the ereg.ini file (it is a text file).
  4. Look for a line beginning with Ser_Num=
    The serial number will be written after it.

Solution 3 :

contact Customer Service at 1-***-***-**** (United States only) or +1-***-***-**** (International users).

You will need also to provide a copy of your proof of purchase for verification. Once we have that information, we will then be able to provide you with a new serial number.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. Only rate if you are satisified, Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated

regards,