Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a new HP Envy 750-114 Desktop and a new HP25vx IPS

Customer Question

I have a new HP Envy 750-114 Desktop and a new HP25vx IPS Monitor and I have a large number of Big Fish games over that last 7 years and most of them will not come up in full screen or will not come up at all.
I am a retired person and these games are something I look forward to every day. Can you help solve this problem?
Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Hi Joanne. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This could be one of three issues. either your graphics driver needs updating.

Or, we need to adjust your display resolution, or the resolution of the games.

Or some of the games may be limited to a specific size.

I can help solve this issue we just need to discuss the best way to do so. I can try and guide you through the entire process by written communication. This will take time, and much more time depending on your skill with computers.

Or, I can connect directly to your computer during a secure remote session. And I can work on resolving the possible issues directly, on screen. We can also speak over the phone as we do this. This is definitely a far easier and very effective method of support.

Im sending an offer for that service now, if you want me to connect and fix the issues please accept that offer. Otherwise send a reply and let me know you only want written support.

Thank you Joanne,

Dustin S.