Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Adobe – Photoshop CC I have problems with Photoshop CC. My

Customer Question

Adobe – Photoshop CC
I have problems with Photoshop CC. My problem is very simple. When I attempt to print Photoshop unexpectedly quits. I have found that if I uninstall Photoshop and its preference’s I can print for a little while, then I have to do it all over again. I keep the graphic driver turned off because that was one of the hints I found on line. I have also reinstalled the print drivers but that is unimportant because Photoshop crashes before I select a print driver.
I have been using Photoshop CC for maybe 2 years but I do get in invitation for a trial run once in a while??
At this point I am saving my print jobs as a TIFF file and printing them with Microsoft PhotoDraw. Not very convent. Lightroom will print but I don’t really know how to do that.
I am using Windows 10 that updates frequently and the Photographer’s package for Photoshop, Bridge, and Lightroom.
Thanks for any help you can render.
Dick Craven ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

Have you tried installing latest Windows 10 compatible driver for your printer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N