Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I got driver update and slim cleaner and now can't restore

Customer Question

I got driver update and slim cleaner and now can't restore to an earlier time. I don't see any usual choices and my favorites are gone and can't deal with the 10 version that doesn't make sense. It's not responding to anything in the usual way I use Windows and I don't have my programs to choose from or favorites online and it even just freezes when I'm trying to do Internet searches and I just want to return to an earlier time but I don't even see that option now. Choices and buttons are different.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 9 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you with this.

If I understand correctly, you JUST upgraded to Windows 10, is that correct? And you want to go back to your previous version of Windows?