Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

, I charged my nearly empty iphone 6s and when I went

Customer Question

hi Pearl!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I charged my nearly empty iphone 6s and when I went to use it was told I need to activate the iphone.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: need my apple ID: ***@******.***
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: need passwoword: have no idea how to do this
Category: Computer
Expert:  Maurice replied 9 months ago.

Hello Niki, my name is ***** ***** I'll try to help you with reactivation of your iPhone. Do you know what's your Apple ID password (don't tell me, just confirm if you know what it is)?