Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I cant get anything to come up
, there is a button to

Customer Question

i cant get anything to come up for windows
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: there is a button to the lower left cornerof the screen when press brings up the menu it is not working also tried the lenova scl and it said it cannot finish scanning if i touch another key icluding the ones i said the computer says it has timed out
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: dont know what it means
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Follow the steps:

Push and hold down the power button for 30 seconds on the computer the computer will shut down however wait for 2 to 3 mins and then power it on. Let the computer boot to windows desktop screen and then you try the keyboard it should work just fine.

Let me know the make and model of the computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lenovo G40-30
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know if you have tried the steps i gave and how does it go.