Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I click on the contacts icon in Yahoo mail the list

Customer Question

When I click on the contacts icon in Yahoo mail the list does not pop up. It says the number of contacts is 0. Also when click on the Action tab there is no response.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: How can I get back my contact list in Yahoo mail. Apparently there is an older interface for Yahoo mail where instead of icons there are tabs with headings like 'Inbos', 'Contacts' etc. If click on the contacts tab the list does show up but not sow in the new interface where there are icons intead of tabs with text headings.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The problem I have mentioned above comes up in all the three browsers IE, Chrome and Firefox.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check this for you? Thanks