Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a new computer and need to reinstall system mechanic.

Customer Question

I have a new computer and need to reinstall system mechanic. How do I do this?
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: Isn't system mechanic part of AOL?
JA: I can help you talk to the mechanic. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: I'm paying a monthly fee for System Mechanic. I need to get it reinstalled on my new computer. How do I do that?
JA: OK. The mechanic will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I don't know what else to tell you.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: System Mechanic is a program. I do not need a mechanic to help me with anything. I just need to reinstall the program - System Program, which I am now paying AOL a monthly fee to have on my computer, but when I set up the new computer, the program, System Mechanic did not transfer. over to the new computer. So, how may I get the program, System Mechanic on my new computer?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 9 months ago.

System Mechanic is developed by iolo, and is not part of AOL. It is an optimization software. I can connect with you remotely and put it back. Let me know when you're ready so i can send you request for remote service.