Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My friend and I are doing a Veteran Book with Picasa, where

Customer Question

My friend and I are doing a Veteran Book with Picasa, where all I had to do was view album and got all the photos. I sent him some and they appeared on the original album he sent me. Yesterday I tried to add a few more comments and it froze/ told me to sign back in, when I tried to open it again, it is sorry page not found???
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No, except I want to know where it went/??
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help as there may be a few issues causing this problem with Picasa. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason