Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I just downloaded windows 10. Now I am unable to locate a

Customer Question

I just downloaded windows 10. Now I am unable to locate a chess program that was on the computer prior to download, plus a solitare game that I had on the desktop also
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 9 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

The Windows 7 games, including Chess Titans and Solitaire, were removed by default from Windows 10, so we will need to install them manually now.

May I set up a quick, secure remote session to assist you with the steps?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 9 months ago.

Please open up the following link now:

https://mega.co.nz/#!kws13JTb!kGWWv3JT3KS7S7hmtiQYsCqexD9Kas-zWV5mht3FNUU

On the page that opens up, click on the "Download through your browser" button. Wait for the download to complete, and then open up the ZIP file downloaded.

Next, double-click on the "Win7GamesForWin10-Setup.exe" file listed in that ZIP file - follow the on-screen directions to install the games accordingly.

Done that, you may click on Start and then open up the "Games" folder to play the games you need to, from now on.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.