Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have lost the ability to get chrome on my

Customer Question

I have lost the ability to get chrome on my computer...Help...Gots to have it. Why did this happen?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

I see that you created a duplicate question, which may incur an extra cost. I have closed that question. Please, keep all communication on this page. You can type your message in the box below and send the message.

Hello again,

I see that you came to the page, but I don't see any responses. May I ask if you still need help with this or do you wish to continue later?

Thank you,

Jason