Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to renew my MSN subscription subscription. I've gone

Customer Question

I need to renew my MSN subscription subscription. I've gone through the website a bijillion times and do not see an option to renew. Where is it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's renewal time. The card I usually renew with expired. I gave them a new option to pay with, but don't see where the payment button is.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

You should be able to renew it using the following link:

http://get.msn.com/?lm=en-us

Click on "Get it now" and follow the prompts and you should be able to renew it by signing into your account.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,