Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Having an issue opening Google Chrome. It won't open at all.

Customer Question

Hi having an issue opening Google Chrome. It won't open at all. Was working fine yesterday, my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I click on the Google Chrome icon nothing happens. I tried to uninstall chrome but I get an error message saying I need to close all chrome windows and try again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason