Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a 2TB Silicon Power Armor I was adding files to it

Customer Question

I have a 2TB Silicon Power Armor
I was adding files to it overnight and it said that some of the files couldnt be added because there wasnt enough space. I then made the executive decision to delete some of the less important files on the drive and add the more important ones that werent added.
However, the hard drive doesnt seem to be registering I deleted files. It still says 2TB used even though I deleted about 500 GB of files.
How can I fix this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

How do we do this?

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 53 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I didnt realize it was $45 :-/

It is not. I am doing it at no cost. I sent in the remote link, but you have not ran it, yet.

You still have not ran it, yet. Do you wish to continue or shall I close the remote window?