Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

File folders have suddenly dispappread in windows live mail

Customer Question

file folders have suddenly dispappread in windows live mail how to I find them
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I need to find hidden file folders in windows 7 live mail how do I restore them
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 10 months ago.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot this for you? Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
you charged my visa account and I want a credit. I have never got a proper answer or help you just wanted more money

I will request this to be refunded. Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If I have you connect is there another fee
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can we try this again. My storage folders in windows livemail are visible and then for no reason they disappear the next time I log into my live mail How can I restore them keep them visible
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason