GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I use EVERNOTE. I use it on 3 computers and one HTC ONE M8.

I use EVERNOTE. I use it on 3 computers and one HTC ONE M8. Yesterday it said I had a conflict on my main database. I deleted the one that had the oldest date by one day. Now I see NO MAIN DATABASE, How do I get it back>>

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

May I ask if you see this message on all of the devices that you use?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Please go ahead then.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I apologize for all the questions but the more i know, the better I will be able to assist you. Do you have a recent backup of your evernote database?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I have no idea. I thought it automatically did backups. I also thought it saved deleted ones to trash folder. I find no trash folder

It automatically synchs, but that isn't the same as backing up. It should save a local copy of your notes on each computer. If you can tell me the version of Windows you are running on the computers, I can tell you where these files shoudl be abd provide instructions for retrieving them and importing them and merging them to recreate a database. It may not be complete but it should be better than what you currently have, which is no main database. Let me know what versions of Windows you are running and I will provide detailed instructions for this process.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Ok, here is where I am now. I am on another computer. This is the computer I last made successful changes to evernote on. This computer has win 10 on it. It does have the current and correct database showing. I immediately exported the file in two different extensions to get it saved. I synced it then. It said it was successful but the database is SHOWING on my cell, but only the name. No info there.

Ok. Thank you for that information. Give me just a moment to research.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

take your time. My life is on HOLD until I get this back working again. They REALLY ought to have a PAY HELP line for instant assistance. They make MILLIONS per month.

Let's try this. Log out of Evernote on your phone. Next please go to (Settings>Apps>Evernote>Clear data), then log into the app again to sync the web notes.

Is that working for you? If not, please let me know so I can research further. I understand how important this is to you as I depend heavily on Evernote myself. If this does solve your problem, please take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to working together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I am trying it right now. as soon as I find a result I will respond. 20 min max

I'm standing by for results to see if additional help is needed. If no further help is needed, please remeber to rate my service. Thanks you!Have a great day!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm sorry...but this is definitely "one of those days" when NOTHING goes right. I seem to be making things worse. I do not want to keep you hanging around while I fight this problem. I will try to get back to you when, hopefully, things are not as demanding and hectic. It still is not working obviously. I DO appreciate you trying to assist me. Thanks so much. Len (5 stars of course)

You are most welcome. I wish you the very best of luck and I hope that your day gets better. Thank yo for allowing me to assist you today.