Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have an acer aspire laptop that will not do any automatic

Customer Question

I have an acer aspire laptop that will not do any automatic updates all I see is cannot install updates at this time, it has been saying that since I upgraded to windows 10 back in Oct/early Nov. Now my hp printer will not print any texts or pics I know its connected but the only thing I can do is diagnostics
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Customer: not
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.