Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

System Resource Error: Access denied - - Windows 7 32 bit

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Gary. I will do my best to assist you with this problem. Can you please tell me the name of the program and the version? I understand that it comes in a DOS software but can you be a little more specific (are you trying to run a program from the command prompt)?

Please let me know and we can proceed.

Thank You.

Hello, my name is***** will do my best to assist you with this problem. Can you please tell me the name of the program and the version? I understand that it comes in a DOS software but can you be a little more specific (are you trying to run a program from the command prompt)?

Please let me know and we can proceed.

Thank You.

Sorry for the re-post.

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This program is called Micro Muni Sizing. I have been using it for over 33 years on various type of PCs. version of It was working fine in my laptop. But then I had a problem in booting my hard drive and the vendor I had bought my Lenovo changed the drive. The first drive was a HDD. This current one is SDD. The program I use comes in three forms - Micro Muni Debt ("MMD"), Micro Muni Refund ("MMR") and Micro Muni Sizing ("MMS"). When I Run Solutions/Computations of my files in MMD or MMR, I have no errors. Only in MMS the error "System Resource Error: Access denied" appears. I have same versions of the programs in a Windows XP Laptop. It works fine. It worked fine inn this laptop before. The SDD has different Windows 7 Professional than the HDD. Both of these versions were 32 bit (the programs don't run in 64 bit).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gary:I just changed my MMS.DEF file with MMD.DEF file. It is working fine. Please cancel me request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm that you have cancelled my order.

I can't cancel the order, I don't have that ability. I only get the questions but have nothing to do with the billing portion. I will forward this to those who can. Glad you figured out the problem.

Gary

I have submitted your request for a refund.