Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had my original account as r I'm an old lady and 't

Customer Question

I had my original account as r I'm an old lady and don't understand this technical *********** My grandkids help me but they're not around (college). Somehow my account switched to***@******.*** (the difference being the number "1" after my name. The kids set up a password ***** both accounts and I faithfumelly used it. Just this afternoon I could not get into the account that has the "1" so I changed the password ***** Oneenchantedevening. It worked ONCE! I went to the original account. The password ***** Bluefintuna. That worked ONCE! I've changed passwords more than anything I can think of if you'll look at my accounts. I would like ONE password ***** each account that will work EACH and EVERY time without having to continually change it. H E L P this old lady PLEASE!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean it asks you to change password ***** time?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issues, so I can ask questions while I work on your account. I have made a request via Additional Services for the call. This is optional, and if you choose not to take this service, we can continue to work on the problem here. here.