I am the person that will be helping you today.
You can disable this disk check by following the instructions below on the computer:
- Hold down both the Windows key and the letter R at the same time.
- In the box that pops up, type: regedit
- Click the OK button
- Navigate to the following key in the left pane: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager
- In the right hand pane, double click BootExecute.
- The default value of the key is autocheck autochk *
- Add: /K:C at the end before *. /K
It should look like the following: autocheck autochk /k:C *
- Click Ok after you make the changes and you will be all set.
I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.
I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.
I will be standing by,