Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I deleted all story yesterday. I did not want to delete my

Customer Question

I deleted all history yesterday. I did not want to delete my g-mail. I tried to get back on this morning but was told that [email protected] was already used.
Can you get me back on***@******.***?
I have had a computer for decades. I still do not know anything but the basics. Keep it simple please. I have a macbook pro.
Regards,
Bill Finnell
William D.Finnell
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

When was the last time you logged into your Gmail?

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote". If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I connected to google yesterday but following the deletion of the history, I was unable to connect again to gmail. This is not en emergency, but I would like to reconnect with my original***@******.***.

You just need to sign back in to your account. What happens when you attempt to login via Gmail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My telephone number is(###) ###-#### I do not want additional charges. Before I do that I will make an appointment with the Apple Store here in Las Vegas.If you can not solve the problem at this time, I will decline the charges for your service.Regards,Bill Finnell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I go to te Apple store to solve my problem?

I can instruct you but i cannot sign in for you because i do not have access to your computer. You will need to sign into your Gmail address from www.gmail.com

The message you were getting is because you tried to create an account instead of signing in. If you want, i can connect remotely to do this for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
C Connect me if you cam remotely, I do not want any more charges particularly wen I can go to Apple to get things fixed up.

I sent you request for remote service. Please accept it by clicking Accept Offer then follow steps here to connect with me.

You will have to book an appointment with Apple to get them to look into this. However, Apple will also charge you for support, the issue is not related to Apple, it is a Gmail issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If the total cost is $34.00 go ahead and fix the problem. If not discontinue the request.Thank you.Please discontinue the request

Click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=482878

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need to go to Apple anyway. I have to go there every once in a while to get them to straighten out the mess that I have made with itYou are doing a great job. You deserve a raise. Tell your boss I recommended it.

I am waiting for you to run the downloaded program.