Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Would like the help...but I 't have the 52 dollars if you

Customer Question

Would like the help...but I don't have the 52 dollars if you help me...so I guess I have to find answers elsewhere
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yahoo has locked me out of my account for not remembering my password...it wants to email said account to change it...but hopefully you see the problem there. There is no number for me to talk to a live human being...
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

no you cant get a live person at yahoo.

but the email it is sending should be going to a DIFFERENT account than the one that you are trying to get into.

It would be one that you put down as an alternate account when you created this one

also there should be a way to say that you do not have access to that account if you dont and answer security questions to get the account back

https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It doesn't give me an option for an alternate email. It just says oops or that I can't have access

what is your email address that you are trying to get back

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ok it looks like it is going to send an email to the same id at GMAIL

can you get into that account ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, my email is***@******.***

well it looks like at the time you set it up you had the same tatoo...[email protected] and that is where it is sending the code

it does not look like there is any other way set up to recover the account

either you put the alternate email address in wrong when you set it up or at one time you had that gmail address.

you can try logging in to***@******.*** with one of your usual passwords and see if you can get in

or you can fill out the form on this page

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?y=PROD_ACCT&page=contactform&locale=en_US&token=Zh%2FBBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWTUbuuQeXGkGnZzhKR2JQ4O6mMQdy9JSWfJCJWvc4C3%2F4ml2UKrHQ0nko7rLtSR521PNm9W%2BPvV05EQFZA1FhSube8OVAPQq0UfYiDiUo5m%2FqgYlBeTcgk%2BITjNSDUX5cNy2aBeTlS4x&selectedChannel=email-icon&yid=*****@******.***