Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I am screening video that was sent to me through a CMS

Customer Question

I am screening video that was sent to me through a CMS called Aframe. This was a two-camera shoot, so the editors have loaded in the Camera A and Camera B videos side by side. That's fine -- I can see them both clearly. Problem is when people on camera in both videos are talking at the same time. Have tried several suggestions on online forums, but can't find a way to listen to only one channel of audio at a time. I have a Dell with Windows PC. Can't find a balance bar or equalizer or way to control output. Can someone help me tonight? I have a hours of this video to screen.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Never mind. I've found a solution that will work well enough for now: I plugged in headphones, and if I use only one side of the headphones, one audio track is slightly louder/clearer than the other (and vice versa). It may be too late for a refund of my $47, but can I ask if that's possible?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Computer category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

If these are.each recorded on separate tracks, you can simply separate the audio from the video tracks and then edit the audio freely, using clips from both. Are you having a problem making the tracks become.separate audio tracks? Note that it may also be the left and right parts of one track which you would have to split to edit separately.