Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have being using using Magic years. past few months I am

Customer Question

I have being using using Magic Jack for several years. For this past few months I am having a problem for incoming and outgoing calls. sometimes during the conversation the words are not neat and cut most of the time, there is also a noise and beeps during the conversation. It is very difficult to understand the words
I thought it was my telephone unit which was not working properly. So I purchased another kind of unit and I still have the same problem. I suppose this problem is coming from the Magic ***** *****ne itself. Could you please look into this and let me know your comments.
My Telephone Magic ***** *****ne is (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer and VOIP phone professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Please go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and click on begin test , then provide results. Often it is the speed and/or quality of the internet connection itself that is causing the problem. Once we have the results of the speed test, we 'll be able to tell.