Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Tomlin. I have just upgraded from aol 9.7 to aol 9.8.2 and

Customer Question

Tomlin. I have just upgraded from aol 9.7 to aol 9.8.2 and have lost my address book and all stored emails, so how do I recover them?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Since upgrading, this morning , I have lost everything on aol.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me please what Operating System you have on your computer? For instance is it Windows 7, 8.1, 10 or is it a Mac computer? Once I know this I can provide guidance specific to your situation.