Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I change my contact persons name. ****** is my

Customer Question

How do I change my contact persons name. Ralph ****** is my departed father in lw. Need to change his name for mine, Richard ******
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JUSTANSWER.com

.

I understand you wish to change the "Contact Persons Name" FROM your deceased father (my deepest condolences By The Way) TO your name.

.

Whici think can be done quite easily.

.

But i have a question for you......WHERE are you trying to make this change?

Is it on a website? If so, which website is it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am over 80+ years old and not computer literate. I need just a little help. Don't know how you got his name in the first place. I don't care about the change to spend a lot ov valuable money to change. If you don't want toor you think I will owe you a lot of money lets just quit before doing any thing else.

All the information provided, was provided by YOU, in some fashion or another.

.

It really matters NOT your age......you are still a human being capable of doing this. So dont sell yourself short!

.

Secondly, It will NOT cost a LOT of valuable money, from the looks of it, if you accept and allow me to help you, it will end up costing you a total of $18, with $9 of it going to me as my payment.

Its not that much.

.

Thirdly, in order to properly HELP YOU, or for that matter....for anybody to help you, I need MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU!

What website are you trying to make the name change on?

Is it for Email? Is it for an insurance policy? Is it for assets and real estate property?

Please tell me.