Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

How do we get to use Explorer 11 on Windows 10 operating

Customer Question

How do we get to use Explorer 11 on Windows 10 operating system when we want to, and keep Edge as the default?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Just type in iexplore or internet explorer, in search field, and select Internet explorer from the list. Or you can pin it to Start by following the instructions in the link below.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_internet-insider_ie/how-to-locate-and-open-internet-explorer-in/4b067f8b-a0dc-4fba-9e63-00fb14ea82e8

Or, it is better you to download and install Google Chrome, that is better than internet explorer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N