Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I have windows 7, Microsoft Outlook which is my main

Customer Question

I have windows 7, Microsoft Outlook which is my main calendar. It used to sync with Google. Now I get a message Google Calendar Sync: Error syncing your calendar. Error code 2016. Please see our Help center. But no fix works. It's been happening for about 3-4 years now.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's an old server, but all I can afford now. I access it through Hamachi Logmein, in Florida and elsewhere. This computer is in Minnesota where I am visiting now.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, my name is Gary. I would be happy to help you if Tim is no longer able to. I know Tim and he will do a good job for you. I'm ready to help if needed.

Please let me know.

I am going to opt-out as Tim was the first one to respond to your request.

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No one has answered my question so far. You may call 62-245-1852 if you like.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's area code(###) ###-####

OK. My understanding is that Google no longer supports the sync software (as of 8/1/14). I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news here. This, unfortunately means you need to find an alternative. The following web site addresses the issue as well as offers alternative solutions. I hope this helps you solve the problem:

http://calendar-sync-error-code-2016.org/

Gary