Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I signed up 1 month free but I want the movies to go to my

Customer Question

I signed up 1 month free but I want the movies to go to my TV not on disc. Can I do this now? I'm anxious to get started and don't want to get discs.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Computer category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

If you are referring to a movie streaming service like NetFlix, you can play them online, even with your TV, as long as you have the appropriate app on the device that you are playing them on. You didn't mention what service you were referring to, but I'll use NetFlix as an example - if you have a smart TV, then you should have a Netflix app on the TV. If not, you can download one to your computer from Netflix, or access it from their website. Here is a link...

http://bitli.es/netflix