Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

An internal server error appeared when I accessed

Customer Question

An internal server error appeared when I accessed 'winscrabble.com' this morning. It is still on the site. How can I get to this site now?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

"The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred: means that there is a problem with the websites servers, the site is down for everyone, I'm not familiar with the site, so i can not tell you when it will be back up, I can tell you that it is in no way a problem on your end, it is a problem with either the software running on the sites server, or a server error its self. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Tim

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Do you have any further questions Mary?