Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm looking to purchase windows 7 and when I searched the

Customer Question

Hi, I'm looking to purchase windows 7 and when I searched the internet under (Microsoft windows) cheap aussie software came up. I was wondering if this company has validated versions as I'm having trouble in finding the one of my liking.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

I would recommend extreme caution in dealing with this company. It is very important that you get an authentic version of Windows & with a legitimate product code. May I ask if you are looking to do a fresh install of windows 7 or do you plan to upgrade from something else? This will determine what type of Windows 7 disk you need to purchase.