Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have lost a folder from my computer documents.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

If you can right click on the start button to we can try resetting the PC by following these instructions

Settings > Update & security > Reset this PC > Get started and choose an option.

Note

• If you can't open Settings, you can get to reset by restarting your PC from the sign-in screen. Press the Windows logo key +L to get to the sign-in screen, then hold the Shift key down while you select Power > Restart in the lower-right corner of the screen. After your PC restarts, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC.

If you can't get to the sign-in screen, use a recovery drive or installation media to reset your PC.

Please try this and let me know if you can get to the reset screen. Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Im so sorry. That was meant for another screen, but I will be happy to help you as well. Can you tell me what version of Windows you have?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

This is Alison. I believe I called you earlier this evening to help you with getting TeamViewer running. Would you like for me to connect and try to locate the file for you?