GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I have a service contract with the geek squad. We just

Customer Question

Good morning:
I have a service contract with the geek squad. We just cleaned my computer and set up a one click skype app. The cleaning was excellent- the Skype app will not recognize my password ***** account name. Need some help getting the Skype app to a one click and open status.
Thanks
Dennis *** - [email protected]
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Regaining access to skype account:

First, go to http://www.skype.com/. Next click the sign-in button at the top of the page on the right. On the next page, please click on "Problems Signing In". On this page, please enter the email address that is associated with your account. You will receive an email at that email address with instructions to help you regain access to your account.

If you do not which email address is associated with your account, please go to https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-do-i-contact-skype-customer-service and request support. If you are able to provide enough details they may be able to help you with regaining access to your account.

Once you have regained access to your skype account, be sure to click the "remember me" selection. You may also want to consider using a password ***** program to help you keep track of all of your passwords. Dashlane is my personal favorite but LastPass also has a good reputation,

If this resolves your problem, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate my service. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so we can continue working here. If any of my instructions are unclear or need clarification, please let me know. Have a wonderful day!