Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot get into my Yahoo.com account - Password is correct

Customer Question

I cannot get into my Yahoo.com account - Password ***** ***** but I cannot I get "Continue reactivating your account by contacting customer care." which does not help at all.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My att account was suspended ( and reestablished) - My info was back-ed up to Yahoo - all was going well and they said it would take 24 hrs to restore - it has been 72 hrs but nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This has been a Yahoo issue and I cannot access anything from my account (free) - They said my emails are saved but we cannot access.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

.
I have reviewed your question, and just want you to know, that I am working on an answer for you. In my searching for your answer, it may happen that I will need more information from you and I may reply back to you before giving an answer. Please check back often.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Will do - thanks

I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you...but this is a VERY tricky situation you are in....and quite Unique.

.

Its hard to know where to even start with this one.

.

So....lets start with....the yahoo password.

You say its correct when you enter it in, at the login screen....but Yahoo says "Continue reactivating your account by contacting customer care."

When you contacted Yahoo customer care, they said WHAT? I dont see where you made contact with Yahoo Customer Care.

.

Secondly, the ATT account, which i am assuming is your Internet account for your HOME internet service.....yes?

When you contacted ATT and REestablished your ATT account, they had infromed you that your BACKUP (stored on Yahoo) information would be available within 24 hours.....but that never happened......right?

.

So.....i think your next step here is to contact Yahoo Customer Support.......or you could give me your PW, and i could try to login from MY side???

I am a 100% professional.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You say its correct when you enter it in, at the login screen....but Yahoo says "Continue reactivating your account by contacting customer care."When you contacted Yahoo customer care, they said WHAT? I dont see where you made contact with Yahoo Customer Care.I Contacted them on-line through their system (many times) - no person to talk to..Secondly, the ATT account, which i am assuming is your Internet account for your HOME internet service.....yes? CorrectWhen you contacted ATT and REestablished your ATT account, they had infromed you that your BACKUP (stored on Yahoo) information would be available within 24 hours.....but that never happened......right? Correct
.So.....i think your next step here is to contact Yahoo Customer Support.......or you could give me your PW, and i could try to login from MY side???Will let you know when and if Yahoo support gets back to me and we will take it from there.

Okay, please let me know.

This is the last day of the month, and i try to get ALL questions resolved by the this day.

If not, then i have to wait a full 30 days for the next pay cycle. (we only get paid once every 30 days)

.

So, if we can get it resolved today, i would really like to try!