Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a disc of photos of art work that I want to copy and

Customer Question

I have a disc of photos of art work that I want to copy and place in my picture file without erasing the disc. I cannot find any means of doing this
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Ma'am just to clarify you need to copy the files in the disc to the picture folder in your computer is that what you want?

Do you know whether your PC is windows system or Mac ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am have you seen my above reply if so please reply back to me using the reply box below.

john

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi Patricia, my name is***** will be happy to help you with this. If you'd like, I can give you a call and walk you through what you need to do, or I can connect to your computer and perform these steps for you. I have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here.