Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I get Google off the control of my e-mail?? I cannot

Customer Question

How do I get Google off the control of my e-mail?? I cannot get most of my addresses & I am in the midst of a VERY complex business situation. I DO NOT E_MAIL COMPANY>
PLEASE, help as this is really urgent-------------My e-mails have been bouncing back to senders since yesterday!!
***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, no one is able to email you at the moment? And what is the message they get when it fails?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,