Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Need to talk to someone about google drawing money out of my

Customer Question

need to talk to someone about google drawing money out of my debit card
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you are absolutely certain that google or google play made these charges. Then what you need to do is go to the link below.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2851610

Read over the info carefully, gather the requested information about the specific charges you want refunded.

And then use the link on that page to file a claim, to get the money refunded.

At the same time, you may want to focus on how these charges were made. If a child or someone else had access to your phone and made purchases, you will want to put a pin lock on your phone.

If you suspect someone has gotten a hold of your credit card numbers and made the charges that way, you will need to call your bank, shut off that card and get a new one issued.

I mention this because, while you can request a refund following the steps on the link I sent you above. You want to make sure further charges dont continue to happen.

If you have further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.